- 5It was perfect!! We loved the main vocalist (long blonde hair) would it be possible if you could tell us her name? The band even did a call out to my Dad when they played Glory Days and it was a big hit, he is a HUGE Bruce Springsteen fan. We were blown away by how they followed our song selections and even added more great hits that were of the same theme. We had already seen the Sultans play at 3 friends weddings over the past few years so we knew how amazing they would be. My parents hadn't seen them before, and they we're totally blown away. You were the first vendor I booked after securing my wedding date and we couldn't imagine having any other band. We're so happy how everything turned out and know we'll be recommending you! My brother and sister certainly will be inquiring with the Sultans when they get married in a few years.10/10+++
- 5Thank you so much for reaching out and the well wishes. The Sultans were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! We could not be more thrilled with the band, and especially loved how Colin, Ingrid, and Nick were so engaging with coming into the crowd to sing/play the sax. All of our guests were dancing the whole time, exactly how we dreamed it would be. A few people said they were waiting for the band to play a bad song so they could take a break and it never happened so they just ended up dancing nonstop, and so many people have told us it was the best band they had ever heard. Thank you so much for enabling our wedding to be the best party ever! Please pass along our feedback to Jerry, Leslie, and everyone who performed!
- 5I just wanted to expand on Ryan's response, because the band at our wedding was absolutely amazing. I think so many people were dancing the whole night, it was like a mini concert for them! haha. But I think people were dancing because they nailed the music selections and read on the group keeping our energy up the whole night. The lead singers were so engaging and out into the crowd it was awesome. Please give them a sincere THANK YOU from us! We couldn't have asked for anything more! Thank you thank you!! I wish we could do it all again!
- 5The musicians were outstanding. When we decided to hire a live band we reached out to Kevin Norris, who has been a friend for many years. Kevin assured us that your company could put a top notch roster of musicians together for us. We were hesitant to have a group that we could not hear live beforehand but everything worked perfectly! The dance floor was full all evening, the band allowed my son to jump in on percussion for a couple of songs. The crowd loved that and we appreciated it. Can’t say enough about the band and we have received nothing but positive feedback from our guests. We will certainly refer you to our friends.
- 5Everything was wonderful! Jackie just got to her honeymoon in Hawaii (Jealous) so you may not hear back from her right away. The band member who was doing the announcing was wonderful to work with, and they had the dance floor full all night until the very end!
- 5The feedback from the guests ranged from “OMG the band was amazing!” to “the band was phenomenal I can’t believe they never stopped playing” to “that was the best wedding band I have ever seen.” We were thrilled - it was one of the most important parts of the wedding for us and they did so so well at meeting our sky high hopes. Multiple people have asked if we’re going to have them back to play our anniversary!
The Sultans are a customized group of veteran performers who dazzle crowds large and small, at virtually any type of event you can imagine.
We play where you need us…
Martha's Vineyard | Nantucket | Boston | New York | Palm Beach
...and wherever else music is calling you, coast to coast and around the world.